Welcome To Faversham Golf ClubNestling in rolling unspoilt Kent countryside Faversham is quite simply one of the loveliest golf courses in the south east of England. Complementing its beautiful surroundings Faversham has all you would expect from a long established parkland course with manicured tree lined fairways well conditioned and maintained tees and greens and imaginatively sculptured holes.
The hurricane in 1987 had a devastating effect on the woodland on and surrounding the course but it has now regained its splendour. The impressive new Clubhouse built in 1997 has added to its attraction. It is an ideal course for golfers of all abilities to learn and develop their game. Indeed its challenges have set some of its members on the path to fame and fortune with former European Tour Player Roger Chapman and Solheim Cup Captain Mickey Walker both having honed their skills here.
- Saturday 25th May - Centenary Cup. Course CLOSED until 3.00pm. (updated :14:04 24th May)
- Saturday 25th May - Please be aware that a private function will be taking place in the Clubhouse in the evening. (updated :13:56 24th May)
- Sunday 26th May - Club Mixed friendly match vs Bearsted. 1st tee reserved 12.30pm-1.30pm. (updated :13:57 24th May)
- Sunday 26th May - Junior Classic & Meet. 1st tee reserved 2pm - 3.45pm. (updated :13:57 24th May)
- Monday 27th May - Bank Holiday Monday Social Golf - 1st tee reserved 10.45 - 12noon. (updated :13:59 24th May)