Welcome To Faversham Golf ClubNestling in rolling unspoilt Kent countryside Faversham is quite simply one of the loveliest golf courses in the south east of England. Complementing its beautiful surroundings Faversham has all you would expect from a long established parkland course with manicured tree lined fairways well conditioned and maintained tees and greens and imaginatively sculptured holes.
The hurricane in 1987 had a devastating effect on the woodland on and surrounding the course but it has now regained its splendour. The impressive new Clubhouse built in 1997 has added to its attraction. It is an ideal course for golfers of all abilities to learn and develop their game. Indeed its challenges have set some of its members on the path to fame and fortune with former European Tour Player Roger Chapman and Solheim Cup Captain Mickey Walker both having honed their skills here.
- Easter Sunday - Juniors 1st tee reserved 14.00 to 14.30pm (updated :15:13 18th April)
- Easter Sunday - Kent League Match 1st tee reserved 08.50 to 10.00am (updated :15:12 18th April)
- Bank Holiday Monday - There are NO tee reservations (updated :15:13 18th April)
- Tuesday 23rd April - Ladies Spring Meeting Greensomes 1st tee reserved 08.30 to 11.30am & 14th 08.30 to 10.00am (updated :07:57 20th April)
- Tuesday 23rd April - Club vs North Foreland 1st tee reserved 13.00 to 14.00pm (updated :08:02 20th April)