- PLEASE NOTE - Work is now underway in the Members car-park to the right of the entrance so please take care as you drive in to the car-park. Works will be in place for approximately one week from Monday 22nd August, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. (updated :13:48 23rd August)
- Friday 26th August - NO tee reservations (updated :09:54 25th August)
- Saturday 27th August - Club Championship - 1st tee reserved 7.30am-8.15am and 11.45am-12.30pm. NO starting from the 7th. (updated :08:55 26th August)
- Sunday 28th August - Club Championship - 1st tee reserved 8.45am-9.15am. (updated :09:56 25th August)
- Monday 29th August - Granary Cup - 1st tee reserved 11.15am to 12.45pm (updated :07:42 26th August)
Welcome To Faversham Golf ClubNestling in rolling unspoilt Kent countryside Faversham is quite simply one of the loveliest golf courses in the south east of England. Complementing its beautiful surroundings Faversham has all you would expect from a long established parkland course with manicured tree lined fairways well conditioned and maintained tees and greens and imaginatively sculptured holes.
The hurricane in 1987 had a devastating effect on the woodland on and surrounding the course but it has now regained its splendour. The impressive new Clubhouse built in 1997 has added to its attraction. It is an ideal course for golfers of all abilities to learn and develop their game. Indeed its challenges have set some of its members on the path to fame and fortune with former European Tour Player Roger Chapman and Solheim Cup Captain Mickey Walker both having honed their skills here.
© 2016 Faversham Golf Club. Belmont Park, Faversham, Kent, ME13 0HB - 01795 890561