- Saturday 27th May - Centenary Cup Course CLOSED until 15.45pm (updated :13:41 26th May)
- Sunday 28th May - Junior Meet 1st tee reserved 14.00 to 15.15pm (updated :13:42 26th May)
- Monday 29th May - Daily Mail Foursomes 1st tee reserved 07.55 to 08.10am (updated :13:43 26th May)
- Tuesday 30th May - Ladies vs OCPs 1st tee reserved 08.30 to 11.15 & 14th 08.15 to 09.30am (updated :16:00 26th May)
- Tuesday 30th May - Club vs Shepherd Neame 1st tee reserved 16.00 to 17.00pm (updated :13:46 26th May)
Welcome To Faversham Golf ClubNestling in rolling unspoilt Kent countryside Faversham is quite simply one of the loveliest golf courses in the south east of England. Complementing its beautiful surroundings Faversham has all you would expect from a long established parkland course with manicured tree lined fairways well conditioned and maintained tees and greens and imaginatively sculptured holes.
The hurricane in 1987 had a devastating effect on the woodland on and surrounding the course but it has now regained its splendour. The impressive new Clubhouse built in 1997 has added to its attraction. It is an ideal course for golfers of all abilities to learn and develop their game. Indeed its challenges have set some of its members on the path to fame and fortune with former European Tour Player Roger Chapman and Solheim Cup Captain Mickey Walker both having honed their skills here.
© 2017 Faversham Golf Club. Belmont Park, Faversham, Kent, ME13 0HB - 01795 890561