Welcome To Faversham Golf ClubNestling in rolling unspoilt Kent countryside Faversham is quite simply one of the loveliest golf courses in the south east of England. Complementing its beautiful surroundings Faversham has all you would expect from a long established parkland course with manicured tree lined fairways well conditioned and maintained tees and greens and imaginatively sculptured holes.
The hurricane in 1987 had a devastating effect on the woodland on and surrounding the course but it has now regained its splendour. The impressive new Clubhouse built in 1997 has added to its attraction. It is an ideal course for golfers of all abilities to learn and develop their game. Indeed its challenges have set some of its members on the path to fame and fortune with former European Tour Player Roger Chapman and Solheim Cup Captain Mickey Walker both having honed their skills here.
- Friday 25th May - Last Friday Golf Society. 1st tee reserved 3.30pm - 4pm. (updated :15:50 23rd May)
- Saturday 26th May - Centenary Cup. Course CLOSED until 3.30pm. (updated :15:51 23rd May)
- Sunday 27th May - Junior Classic & Meet. 1st tee reserved 1.30pm - 3pm. (updated :11:34 25th May)
- Monday 28th May - Bank Holiday Monday. NO tee reservations. (updated :11:35 25th May)
- Tuesday 29th May - Ladies vs OCPs. 1st tee reserved 8.30am - 10.45am, 14th tee reserved 8.45am - 10am. (updated :11:37 25th May)
- Tuesday 29th May - Choughs Golf Society. 1st tee reserved 1pm - 2pm. (updated :11:37 25th May)